Thursday, May 21, 2009

Curtain Calls

The likelihood is that my Rise of the Runelords campaign will come to a close this weekend. There have been several delays, some short evenings, and it may actually not finish for one reason or another. I think most non gamers would be surprised how much emotional conflict a game master can experience about this situation. Despite using published material, a rarity for me, this campaign has taken a lot of work, and quite a bit of my creative output. So, part of me is actually nervous about the completion of this campaign, because I don't know that it will be as satisfying for myself and the players as I would like it to be. I also don't really feel the story of these characters is complete, yet in almost every other way I am ready for this to be over, to move on to new stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment