Thursday, May 21, 2009

Clash of the Titans Redux Babe: Alexa Davalos



I'm such a sucker. I loathe that Hollywood seems to be completely unable to create anything resembling new, but then I get all excited when they remake something like Clash of the Titans. Hell, I am even a little interested in Sherlock Holmes even though it is really just another excuse for Robert Downey Jr. to be, well, himself.

The new Clash of the Titans is shaping up really nicely. Especially with my old Angel girlfriend Alexa Davalos. She played the electrically charged mutant Gwen Raiden on the show, and since has done a bit of work including the Chronicles of Riddick, the Mist and Feast of Love. She lived through two of those three movies.

Anyway, lovely girl. I've enjoyed her work so far, and I'm sure I will be going to see this as soon as I can.



No comments:

Post a Comment